best place to buy

Kman

just curious as to where everyone thinks the best place to buy Klipsch from. Seems the prices are the same everywhere- so maybe buying direct from Klipsch? In the process of building a HT room and was looking for some ceiling speakers and possibly surrounds also. The AVS store no longer carries klipsh so they are out. maybe crutch field? thanks

maybe crutch field? thanks

They charge retail for everything.

correct- their customer service is good but no savings really- which Is why I thought then why not buy direct from Klipsch but-basically both charge the same. I don't really have any experience with any other web retailer that sells klipsch. 

Should I tell him I got his name from this forum

No, just tell him Youthman sent you and maybe he'll send me a check for the money that you save.  :P:lol::D

From my understanding, he just has good prices. 

nothing wrong with a little commission :D

• Like 1

Should I tell him I got his name from this forum

No, just tell him Youthman sent you and maybe he'll send me a check for the money that you save. :P:lol::D

From my understanding, he just has good prices.

uhhhh if anyone deserves a check it's this guy. I'm sure some think I work with him I recommend him so much lol.

I just like saving guys money. Makes me feel good.

• Like 1

• Moderators
uhhhh if anyone deserves a check it's this guy. I'm sure some think I work with him I recommend him so much lol.

Don't worry Scrappy, I won't tell anyone your real name is Mike.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just like saving guys money. Makes me feel good.

I like helping people spend their money.  :P :P :P

• Like 3

I would get in touch with scrappy or the now renamed Pro head man to get good leads(there are a couple other forum members I will not mention who would be good to contact to get klipsch product/s, and will leave them unnamed and let them show themselves).

It is apparently much too difficult to deal with klipsch directly...I had some(at least 5) exhausting attempts dealing with klipsch directly this year and will just leave it that. I have several direct contacts with klipsch 2 are for strictly parts.

On the other hand dealing with klipsch parts and tech is A+ very good

Every time I call parts/tech help klipsch is awesome...even if you just want to talk to somebody lol cheers!

• Like 2

(there are a couple other forum members I will not mention who would be good to contact to get klipsch product/s, and will leave them unnamed and let them show themselves).

I know a great source but refuse to spam the boards. People are free to PM me though. :)

Every time I call parts/tech help klipsch is awesome...even if you just want to talk to somebody lol cheers!

Klipsch guys are fun... call in to parts to get a replacement driver and you might end up talking about Atmos for half an hour like I did. :) The second level Denon tech guys are like this too.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

I've always had pleasant experiences with the Parts guys.  I've ordered a lot over the years from them.  Klipsch is one of the few mainstream companies that still stock replacement parts for older models.  If I run across a beat up pair of Klipsch speakers for a good price, I don't hesitate because I know I can repair and replace if needed.

• Like 2

I would get in touch with scrappy or the now renamed Pro head man to get good leads(there are a couple other forum members I will not mention who would be good to contact to get klipsch product/s, and will leave them unnamed and let them show themselves).

It is apparently much too difficult to deal with klipsch directly...I had some(at least 5) exhausting attempts dealing with klipsch directly this year and will just leave it that. I have several direct contacts with klipsch 2 are for strictly parts.

On the other hand dealing with klipsch parts and tech is A+ very good

agreed....the parts dept people are great to deal with.

• Like 1

(there are a couple other forum members I will not mention who would be good to contact to get klipsch product/s, and will leave them unnamed and let them show themselves).

I know a great source but refuse to spam the boards. People are free to PM me though. :)

crown out of Elkhart Indiana are always good techs as well

Klipsch guys are fun... call in to parts to get a replacement driver and you might end up talking about Atmos for half an hour like I did. :) The second level Denon tech guys are like this too.

I've only called Klipsch parts once. According to them, I received the final footage (not yardage) from a 1954 bolt of Cane fabric for my (new to me) 1959 consecutive Shorthorn pair.

Sharp.

That really is cool