FS: Thorens TD-125, Polk Monitor 10a, Paradigm Micro Monitor V6,Emotiva A-100 mini-x, and Marantz UD-5005 UDP

Mrtie

UPDATES:

First off I am located in Saginaw, MI however I spent every other weekend in the Warren/Troy/Ferndale area so I'm not at all opposed to bringing gear down with me, if there are any people in SE Michigan looking.

1. Thorens TD-125 MKI, Grace G-707 arm, Shure V-15III with generic stylus from Carol's Needles. Great table keeps speed, I cleaned it up repaired the plinth, balanced the suspension, added a cork mat, new belt. I'm just not playing vinyl enough to justify keeping it anyone more. I keep the dust cover off it as it's original and pretty scratched up, but I have all the hardware together to put it back on if you desire.

The Bad: The previous owner left putty on the head shell of the grace, in trying to remove the stian I ended up removing/smudging the entire grace lettering on the headshell. Also there is a small nick on the upper side of the on/off switch.

On Hold/Sold for User ReckerTA

Photo Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/gD0PU

2. Marantz UD-5005 Universal Disc Player: Great Disc player multi-channel analog and digital outs, great sounding affordable SACD/CD/BD player.

Form Factor: Tabletop

Media Type: CD-R, CD-RW, SACD, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, Kodak Picture CD, DVD, BD-ROM

BD Profiles: Profile 2.0 (BD-Live)

Video D/A Converter: 12bit / 148.5MHz

Audio D/A Converter: 24bit / 192kHz

Supported Digital Video Standards: H.264, AVCHD, DivX Plus HD

The Bad: Nothing.

$110 shipped O.B.O.

Photo Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/UGpo0

3.Emotiva USP-1: Silver ears, first model plastic remote. Work great will take more detailed pictures when I get off work.

$225 Shipped O.B.O.

w0lEmaS.jpg

4. Anthem i225: Wonderful sounding 225 watt integrated amp, black and extremely heavy.

The Bad: 2 very small scratches on the face plate, will take in depth photos when I get home.

$850 shipped O.B.O.

Y0s8Crs.jpg

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Edited by Mrtie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...