FS: Jamestown 134" 16x9 screen (SOLD)

NBPK402

I am selling my 3 year old Jamestown (Non AT) screen for $150 to anyone that is local. It can be disassembled easily, but I am leaving it all setup so whoever wants it can see it assembled. It cost a little over $400 when we had Jamestown make it with a 6" velvet border.

Edited by ellisr63

A little more info on the screen... It is a 134" diagonal screen (16x9), and it is a fixed mount screen that has a 6" wooden frame that is wrapped in black velvet. It was special ordered (at a premium price of almost double the normal price) from Jamestown. It can be broken down into 6 pieces plus the screen. It is in excellent condition.

Edited by ellisr63

Hi Ron, I realized it was a fixed screen when I visited the Jamestown site, thanks for confirming. I am interested enough to ask a few more questions, now I know the basic layout of the screen, I dont need pictures.

Being a fixed screen - and truthfully thats what I prefer - how would I get it from Concord to Auburn...? I dont imagine it removes from its frame to be rolled up like an area rug. I wouldnt want it to catch a gust and turn the p/u into a gigantic sail boat. Or rip apart before I got to 680.

Is it the matte white or the gray?

Are you firm on the price? I do see the price of new and $150 is a great deal, but I have to sell it to the missus and that can be tricky.

The size is just about perfect. Seriously seriously considering it. Im not worried in the least in hiding/disguising/ rolling up the screen when not in use and it would seem that there are many benefits to having a fixed screen. I had a 131" diag 235:1 screen at the last place, this would fill that absence just right.

• Like 1

Hi Ron, I realized it was a fixed screen when I visited the Jamestown site, thanks for confirming. I am interested enough to ask a few more questions, now I know the basic layout of the screen, I dont need pictures.

Being a fixed screen - and truthfully thats what I prefer - how would I get it from Concord to Auburn...? I dont imagine it removes from its frame to be rolled up like an area rug. I wouldnt want it to catch a gust and turn the p/u into a gigantic sail boat. Or rip apart before I got to 680.

Is it the matte white or the gray?

Are you firm on the price? I do see the price of new and $150 is a great deal, but I have to sell it to the missus and that can be tricky.

The size is just about perfect. Seriously seriously considering it. Im not worried in the least in hiding/disguising/ rolling up the screen when not in use and it would seem that there are many benefits to having a fixed screen. I had a 131" diag 235:1 screen at the last place, this would fill that absence just right.

The screen can be dis assembled... The frame would be in 6 pieces with none of the pieces over 6' long as I recall. The material could be rolled up too (bring something like a carpet tube, and maybe some thin material to protect it when you roll it. We have over $400 (I believe it was over $200 option just to get the 6" wide frame) in the screen so I really would like to get $150 out of it. The only thing is I used drywall screws tro hold it to the wall (they are black and cannot be seen unless you walk right up to the screen. I believe that when they are unscrewed you won't even see where they were used. The extra wide frame IMO makes it look much better as you have a wider area of no light reflection. If you have a station wagon, or a pickup, you should be able to move it with no problem at all. Let me know if you have any more questions.

The material is the matte white.