What does your avatar mean

dtel

My wife of 29 years, my youngest son of 22 years, and me.

Son is on leave from Germany, and I will drive him to BWI airport on Tuesday so he can return to duty, two more years.

Not asked but answered anyway, my name wvu80, is from West Virginia University, I graduated with a Masters in Counseling, 1980. 

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 5

My wife of 29 years, my youngest son of 22 years, and me.

Son is on leave from Germany, and I will drive him to BWI airport on Tuesday so he can return to duty, two more years.

Not asked but answered anyway, my name wvu80, is from West Virginia University, I graduated with a Masters in Counseling, 1980. 

Thank you to your son for his service.

My avatar is the brushed aluminum trim piece on the grill of a P38

• Like 2

LOL

It means I have a large, dedicated, sound transmission resistant, acoustically tuned listening room. And that I'm out of control, well beyond the point of no return, hopelessly addicted audio crazy.

:rolleyes:

:wub:

Edited by artto
  • Like 1

I just tried to pick a piece of more recent Klipsch branding nostalgia that may not be as well known. 

If anyone is interested in taking an archeological dig through the forum archives here are a few links to some fairly good comedy related to avatars-past.

Let's help Fini choose a new Avatar

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/125239-lets-help-fini-choose-a-new-avatar/

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/89028-do-you-remember-your-first-avatar/

I need a new Avatar

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/66613-i-need-a-new-avatar/

Mine is a picture that got me out of a BS restraining order. Glad I did not have to produce it in court! The fun times of divorce, we actually get along now better than ever, but the picture remains as a reminder for me not to put my hands inside the cage........

• Like 1

I was just playing around creating a couple of animated GIF's.  It was partly inspired by my efforts to place a couple of old pristine Cornwalls on top of 8' cabinets without hurting myself, the cabinets or more important... the speakers (I figure I would heal if I survived).   PWK was added since I imagine his reaction to me placing his speakers in such an acoustical hell of a location in the cube that is my living room.  

• Like 2