Tracking Down Specs

The History Kid

So, I'm not entirely sure where to put this topic.  Sorry mods.

The time has come to say goodbye to some of my non-Klipsch speakers.  I have a Jamo E 6 CEN and a pair of E 4 SUR's that I'm trying to find specs and MSRP for.  These are from the pre-Klipsch days of Jamo - and I can't for the life of me remember what we paid for them.  I've searched google and have had no luck at all...in fact there are hardly any pictures even of the E 4's.  The E 6 continuously comes back as a newer model, with no reference to the older quad-driver system.

I don't suppose any of the minds here might have any ideas of where I might be able to find some info on these?

Oh. hmmmm well anyway, these specs came straight from the Jamo.com website so they are correct. I found many other specs, but they were from other sources, and listed for intance the center as 80Hz-20kHz. Jamo has them at 60Hz...

Give me a few, and I might be able to track something down.  FYI, the wayback machine www.archive.org is a good source for stuff like this. You need a domain name to search though.

Edited by mustang guy

The newer model E 6CEN.5 sells on Ebay for $50-85 now. No idea what your quad driver would go for.

The E 6SUR sell for $40/pr on Ebay. No sales figures on the E4's... 

If I were to guess, I would say you probably paid $300 for the center and $200/pr for the surrounds. Does $500 total sound right? I am completely guessing...

It might have been.  We knew the sales manager so we got a deal I know...but how much of one I don't know.  $500 might be an appropriate estimate.  I did try Way Back but for some reason none of the pages would come up with anything.  Strange.

I'll see if I can dig up anymore on that as well, go through all of the filing cabinets and see if the receipts got put someplace they shouldn't have.