cancelled Klipsch KSB Speakers No longer for sale

Jim

I have a few sets of speakers for sale:

2 sets of KSB 1.1 @ $75.00 PER SET or $130.00 for all 4 (I am the original owner on these and purchased new)

1 KSC C-1 Center, does have nicks and scratches @ $50.00.(I am the original owner on this and purchased new)

1 pair KG 3.5 speakers, these were refinished by someone when I purchased.   $125.00

I do not have any of the original boxes for these but will make sure they are packed extremely well if shipping is needed.

I can ship if needed,buyer to pay for shipping. 

Edited by Jim

yea they are, only reason I'm selling is due to trying to upgrade for a little more power. Had these since 1997ish brand new out of the box. Had the 3.1's also but sold them because my dogs kept knocking over the stands with them on them. Purchased RF 25 towers not realizing they didn't match timbre so it was either get rid of them or the KSB's. Just picked up a new receiver Denon AVR X4000 so the extra power will serve the 25's. Almost painful to put these up for sale as they were my 1st real speaker purchase for anything with quality.

I'm leaning more and more towards keeping them if no one wants them within the next week. I may just move them to my bedroom and use them there as a 5.1 setup. As I stated earlier I had these in my living room which is 19x22, and I had the 3.1's as mains, a 10" sub, and the other 4 as surrounds and they filled the room just fine. I should have kept the 3.1's and not even messed with the system,lol. The new receiver however is more powerful than the prior receiver and the towers I have now don't match up correctly with these. 

Edited by Jim

Well I decided to keep these, setting them up in the bedroom. Funny thing happened today, I got a call from Fedex with them saying they found my "lost" receiver I sold through Ebay back in May. It never made it to it's destination and they wrote it off as a loss and payed me for the unit. They asked me if I wanted it back and I said yes. So they are sending it back, and letting me keep the money they paid me for the unit when they lost it. So I guess it's a sign not to sell these. How do I go about taking these off the market here?

• Like 2