ccawker

what is your budget? kg2's are a good speaker. it will be fairly easy to find a sub to match up with them to reproduce good sound. also the kind of material you listen to may help determine what sub would be best for your uses. a nice 10" powered sub will do very well with your kg2's. there are choices that are very costly and others that are very economical including craigslist or ebay finding a used powered sub to match your kg2's well. it all comes down to budget and taste in material. if I were you I would simply start looking for something used locally on craigslist to test and see if you can find something that you will be happy with.

• Like 1

what is your budget? kg2's are a good speaker. it will be fairly easy to find a sub to match up with them to reproduce good sound. also the kind of material you listen to may help determine what sub would be best for your uses. a nice 10" powered sub will do very well with your kg2's. there are choices that are very costly and others that are very economical including craigslist or ebay finding a used powered sub to match your kg2's well. it all comes down to budget and taste in material. if I were you I would simply start looking for something used locally on craigslist to test and see if you can find something that you will be happy with.

very good,i have been looking already.....I listen to a lot of contemporary jazz......I think I found one for 150.00(Klipsch)....it has the wire hook-ups in back alsi(ins AND outs) that a lot of them don't have,so how would I hook these up?

very good,i have been looking already.....I listen to a lot of contemporary jazz......I think I found one for 150.00(Klipsch)....it has the wire hook-ups in back alsi(ins AND outs) that a lot of them don't have,so how would I hook these up?

If you have the RCA input just use the input for sub on the back of your receiver and plug it into the powered sub. The just keep the KG's hooked up to R&L Mains. Otherwise, take the speaker wire and go from your R&L Mains on the back of the receiver to the input of the sub R&L and then run the output to the speakers. If the sub is adjustable you can vary the volume for the bass on it as well. It most likely will be if it's Klipsch.