FS: Klipsch Jubilee's "SOLD"

Boxx

(I'm running these again to see if there is any interest)

I purchased these off the forum several months ago from a forum member. They originally came to me with 510 horns that I have since replaced with 402's. These Jub's have B&C De 75-8 P 2" drivers.

The serial numbers are PTJUBLF09230001 & PTJUBLF09230002.

The passive crossovers were built by Speakmiester (a Klipsch Forum member).

I'm selling these speakers for for less than I paid them. Send me a pm if you have any questions.

I'll accept a bank "cashiers check" or Paypal (with no extra charges) for these outstanding speakers.

I'm selling these locally, so north Texas forum members now is you chance for a great deal on a beautiful pair of Jubilee's.

(Important: These 402 horns are not mounted with 402 brackets. They are sitting on the 510 brackets. If you want originals you will have to find those on your own or build something appropriate for your own use.)

Please pardon my dust.....

0c018a9a-6270-4122-9e5c-aa3d21736721.jpg

8b34b590-ab65-4be2-af1d-990eeb6f344e.jpg

9cd4e2de-464d-46e4-a06e-0c4cf7a085cb.jpg

Edited by Boxx

I need some help from the people on this who know their audio abc's....I have  some quicksilver mid mono amps hooked up to my LaScala II speakers and they sound better than I thought they could possible sound...........now the problem

is we are talking about 40 watts.   Will this push Jubs so that they will reach above the LaScala and be acceptable becausr I can not afford any more audio goodies.

this set of speakers would tap me out ......just thank the lord they have passivecroosovers....

some one please advise this poor old man who wants to pull the triger!

I need some help from the people on this who know their audio abc's....I have  some quicksilver mid mono amps hooked up to my LaScala II speakers and they sound better than I thought they could possible sound...........now the problem

is we are talking about 40 watts.   Will this push Jubs so that they will reach above the LaScala and be acceptable becausr I can not afford any more audio goodies.

this set of speakers would tap me out ......just thank the lord they have passivecroosovers....

It would drive them perfectly.

Side note to anyone contemplating these...  Looks like they are the newer build.  If you look at the supports inside the horn, they look more like shelves.  The earlier builds had what I'd call little wings or vanes in there, not a full shelf. 

I like this design a lot more. 

I agree that's a killer price.

Rigma uses an 8 watt single ended tube amp to drive his in a huge room. I have heard them and they sound terrific. You would have an additional 7 db more output.