Austin007

New member, Mac/Klipsch collector of sorts.  Unfortunately, facing a move that requires me to part with some awesome components and speakers.  I live in the Columbus, Mississippi area, and can only offer pick-up, but will provide any loading help.  Here are some of the items I will part with:

2 1963 KHorns - 2nd owner, excellent condition, currently used in H/T arrangement with Mac components.  $2000

1 MX135 - bought in 2011 from Audio Classics, excellent condition (B1), all lights work, no scratches, etc.    $2000

1 MVP861 - Bought in 2011 from Audio Classics, also in great condition (B1), no scratches, sounds great, lights work, etc.      $1000

1 MC205 - 5 x 200W, bought from Audio Classics in 2011(B1), excellent condition       $3000

2 Heresy III - Bought brand new in 2011 from Audio Classics, mint condition with risers    $625/each

This collection also includes a 3-year-old stand that I bought new for $1200, and a RSW12 subwoofer that I bought new 10 years ago. I also have a couple of KG4's and a pair of used RFIII-2 that are in mint condition.

Although I have listed prices that I have discounted from my original bill of sale, I am willing to consider offers on any of this equipment.  The equipment has been treasured and well-cared for.  It is without flaw, and I will gladly send pictures to any serious party.  Also, feel free to call me at (256) 318-1359. You won't be disappointed in this equipment and are welcome to come try it out.

2 Heresy III - Bought brand new in 2011 from Audio Classics, mint condition with risers $625/each

These are 2 pair of H3's at $625 per pair correct?  What finish?

One pair of H3's with Cherry finish.  Paid $1450 for pair in 2011, would take $1000 for the pair.  Will try to get some pictures posted asap.

• 8 years later...
38 minutes ago, Kevin cornette said:

Austin, in your post I see there’s a tab for turntable and Mac components. Would you have a preamp and turntable for sale in you Mac components?

Umm…did you not see that this was posted in 2014?  The OP hasn’t been back on the forum since then.

20 hours ago, Kevin cornette said:

Newbie mistake. Sorry. Hope your not offended. 

I’m not offended, I just wanted you to know that you’re going to be waiting a long time if you’re hoping for a response.

• Like 1