Pair of RB-61II (SOLD) and Stands for sale (STILL FOR SALE).

Heritage_Head

For sale RB-61ii and stands.

I gave the speakers a good look over and they seem to be in like new shape for the most part. They did sit on stands so if you look really really hard with the light just right you can see a tiny bit of scuffs from the stand. As the pics show its really hard to see. Just want to be upfront about it. I'm in MN. st paul area 55110. I have all the boxes for the speakers and would ship at your cost. 

The stands are 35" tall and really sturdy. Vti makes great stands. And they held the rb61ii easily.  This was the closest I could find to these VTI RF Series 36 inch Cast Iron Speaker Stands (Black) RF36. I had the heresys on them when I replaced the rb61ii with the heresys. They held them np. But I was a little nervous of my cat now jumping on the heresys being they are much bigger for him jump on. So I wanted something that had no chance to tip if he did jump on them. So Im selling these.

$300 for the rb61ii and $75 for the stand. If you buy both I will go $350. If you want them shipped you will pay shipping. Thanks for looking. 

RB61ii are sold. Stands are still available. 

DSCN1086.jpg

DSCN1093.jpg

DSCN1098.jpg

DSCN1099.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

Edited by Pro-Cinema_Head

• 1 month later...