Next Chicago Area GTG

derrickdj1

We all had so much fun at the last gtg in Oct., I was hoping to keep the ball rolling.  To help plan the next gtg let's start to set a tentative date and start the ball rolling.

1.)  Would early Dec. work?

2.) How often for the gtg? 

Nov. and Dec are busy months for a lot of people with all the Holidays and accompaning festivities.  If this is not a good time then we will be into 2015.  Fellowship should also be a major part of the gtg.  I am open to hosting the next gtg  and depending on when it is, family and significant others are welcome to attend.

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 1

Derrick, thanks for your offer.  I am absolutely slammed for the next two months with work (healthcare insurance industry....), and family commitments, but don't let me stop you all.  Mid Jan would be best for me, of course, dependent on the weather here in the Midwest.....

I know that there are a lot of Holidays and other commitments over the next two months.  That is why I wanted to just start throwing around the idea to get some input.  Let's hope this winter is slightly better than last years for our region.  Thanks for the reply Jim.  I though quaterly gtg would be about right.