Klipschorns in Milwaukee $800

Mystery

It says loudspeaker in the title so if it's single, no deal but description says lg. Speakers so hopefully for the pair.

Http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/4757378106.html

kipsch cornerhorn loudspeaker - $800 (milwaukee)

>>

lg. speakers can post pics, if you want to talk to someone about these call Flaners or audio ventures.

15 in woofers,horn, and tweeter

Dave

Edited by Mystery

Opus

You have to ask yourself

Do I really need those?

I can answer that for you, absolutely not! And I'm about an hour closer, so be a GREAT guy and let me pick them up. But rather than screw up the deal, I will stay out of the way, and you can drop them off on your way home. I'll even buy you lunch and give you a couple bucks for gas money.

Mark

• Like 1

Im in Milwaukee now not sure if I could get to see them

edit:its a great deal but im not interested atm. good luck zeus(mark)....hey buying khorns for $800 you can pass a super good deal on the cf4's now lol cheers!

Edited by beeker

I just talked to Audio Ventures in Milwaukee about this, and the owner stated there is only one speaker for the 800.  And, he said it is all original.  Mixed signals here....

And by the way, I wasn't trying to hijack this sale at all, just trying to get more info to help out. (Wish I had the corners, but I don't...)

Edited by jimjimbo
  • Like 1