KLF-10s for sale north of Boston

bwilbur

I have a pair of medium oak KLF-10s for sale - local pickup.  $225 for Forum members.  They are functionally in great shape.  There are some plant circles on the top from the previous owner and a few scratches.  The grills are in great shape with badges.  Let me know if interested and I can take more pics or answer any questions.

Thanks,

Brianpost-46839-0-61980000-1416082013_thumb.jpost-46839-0-16060000-1416082027_thumb.jpost-46839-0-65820000-1416082067_thumb.jpost-46839-0-29060000-1416082092_thumb.j

• Like 1

Also, to the guy (or gal) who put pants on those speakers without protection...HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pants?  Pants?  Maybe a speaker condom would have protected these but I don't think pants are the culprit.

• Like 2

Dang, I was looking for a pair of these forever and finaly broke down and got 30's instead....

I needed them for surrounds, I have 30's in the front with a c-7, had 20's in the middle and wanted 10's for the rears...now I have 30's in front, 30's in the middle and the 20's are doing rear duty...

Dang, I was looking for a pair of these forever and finaly broke down and got 30's instead....

I needed them for surrounds, I have 30's in the front with a c-7, had 20's in the middle and wanted 10's for the rears...now I have 30's in front, 30's in the middle and the 20's are doing rear duty...

Edroom,

You must be single or know Jedi mind tricks to be able to keep a full size KLF sound system in your house.  I am single and the KLF-10s were my first celebration gift to myself when she left. She always complained about the speakers so I thought it was only right to get some more big ones. :-)

My wife is a saint....you wouldn't believe what she puts up with, starting with me in general but then stereos in every room and 4 pairs in the living room at the moment! Have I met you in Clinton? Did you replace these with bigger ones?

Ed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife is a saint....you wouldn't believe what she puts up with, starting with me in general but then stereos in every room and 4 pairs in the living room at the moment! Have I met you in Clinton? Did you replace these with bigger ones?

Ed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, we never met but we did exchange a few emails when I was selling some kg3.2s.  I have not replaced these speakers with bigger ones.  I had planned to do a KLF HT setup but I have a couple of Fortes up front and an Academy so I am content for now.  I am just trying to reclaim some space and lighten my load for a planned move in June. 

• 2 weeks later...

Black Friday option: take the KLF-10s for $225 and add on a black KLF-C7 for $75 more.  There is no grill and I have filled in some bracket holes with wood filler and was planning to either refinish or spray the areas with rustoleum black satin spray paint.  You can have the full can of paint to finish, too.

If I figure out how to add a pic in the replies then I will post a pic but my morning brain isn't working so well at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...