Dough for Joe - Gear for Cheer

opusk2k9

If you can, please try to help out, either directly (paypal: t_v_k@live.com) or maybe you have some spare gear at home too.

Is this the correct place to send a contribution?  Count me in on the dough for Joe.

That worked for me. I included the underscores in the address. Let Joe know either here or PM so he can tell his brother.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

Thank you very much rudy

Thanks to you guys I am setting here listening to John lee Hooker the healer,  while ordering most of the boys Christmas gifts,  You are all truly Santa Clause this year

Outstanding album!  Please keep us informed.  In particular, as we get close to Christmas. 

Helping each other is what it is all about!

Edited by Rudy81

when we did it for Dean and Craig we had their paypal email and we just sent them the money directly

if its OK with Joe we need his info

+ 1 we just sent the cash and done. Went right to them so no hassle. He can transfer right to his bank account for no charge. 

Edit: nm I see he has a paypal now.  :D

Edited by Pro-Cinema_Head

I just spoke with my brother and i can use his paypal, all I ask is if you send something to it please message me so I will know

Thank you all very much and hopefully I will soon be able to return the favor / gift

His paypal is  t_v_k@live.com

Joe

Wow not sure how I missed this one. I hope it will help. I only wish I could do more. Good luck sir  :emotion-21:

ps, It was my pleasure to help. 

Edited by Pro-Cinema_Head

Thank you all very much,  I know I keep saying it but frankly dont know a better way of expressing our gratitude. You have helped so much to make Christmas fun for the boys.  You will never know what that means to me they are my pride and joy above all else, and to see them smile is what keeps me going

Joe