Dough for Joe - Gear for Cheer

opusk2k9

Meh, it's not a fancy one, it's just an SR5003.  Need to check the video again though, because it's been on strictly audio only since I got it earlier this year.  I seem to remember some HDMI issues too, but it can certainly still deliver some wonderful music for listening purposes.

Can you give us a teaser?  What model Marantz is it?  (pre-dibs?)

pre-dibs....that's a good one.  You already have pre-dibs with your super duper search engine you employ 24/7....

Haha...yup.  I've pretty much given up hope finding any steals.  Then again, there's not much else I need to get ahold of for the time being.  Wallet and space prohibiting.

You already have pre-dibs with your super duper search engine you employ 24/7....

FYI.  As you know personally Jimjimbo, I share lots of deals from my search (jweber and Eth2 are painfully aware of this). 

If anyone is looking for something, let me know.  If I see it, I will fire off an alert to you.

Also, I am in selling mode at the moment.  I would rather share the deals

(except maybe a pair of La Scala II or a nice Cornscala). :P

Back on topic.  bump.

You already have pre-dibs with your super duper search engine you employ 24/7....

FYI.  As you know personally Jimjimbo, I share lots of deals from my search (jweber and Eth2 are painfully aware of this). 

If anyone is looking for something, let me know.  If I see it, I will fire off an alert to you.

Also, I am in selling mode at the moment.  I would rather share the deals

(except maybe a pair of La Scala II or a nice Cornscala). :P

Back on topic.  bump.

I know that of course my audio addicted compatriot....I was just pullin' your chain....Keep those deals coming!!

Always waiting for someone to point me towards more Heritage speakers in the Roseburg Oregon area.  Thanks to being alerted on the forum I got a couple extra pair of La Scalas.  But always willing to look at more.  Maybe for myself.  Maybe for others.   :rolleyes:

Edited by Taz

• 2 weeks later...

My network was down at home, so the search engine was offline.

I missed the $400 black Chorus II in Iowa (posted ~3h ago). 

Anyone here get them?

I saw those as well and would have jumped on them, but I already have a set! They didn't last long. There's been some good deals here in\around Des Moines lately, which isn't normal. Right now some Wharfedale W90's, new caps\pads for $450.

Edited by Dingman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...