Dough for Joe - Gear for Cheer

opusk2k9

I have a phase linear amp, preamp and tuner. They work very well except you need to giggle the outputs on the amp to get a good connection when setting up. I will sell them all for $250 plus shipping with 100% of the proceeds going to Joe (you can Paypal him directly). They put out a good deal of power. I used them all summer with LS's in my garage and you could hear them 1/2 mile away at 60% volume. Let me know if you are interested. Write if you want pictures.

• Like 3

I have a phase linear amp, preamp and tuner. They work very well except you need to giggle the outputs on the amp to get a good connection when setting up. I will sell them all for $250 plus shipping with 100% of the proceeds going to Joe (you can Paypal him directly). They put out a good deal of power. I used them all summer with LS's in my garage and you could hear them 1/2 mile away at 60% volume. Let me know if you are interested. Write if you want pictures.

Giggle?

Eth, people giggle, knobs jiggle lol

• Like 2

One of our Forum members is going through some hard times, details here:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/153673-selling-my-rig-dont-miss-out/

One of the other forum members, Eth2, suggested we might chip in and help, which I think is a wonderful idea.

I have been very lucky in my buying and am going to sell some of my gear to give back and help out. 

I often take for granted how good I have things (family, health, job, house, etc.) and forget how quickly those things can be taken away.

I have some local CL postings and several other things I can part with and help contribute to the cause:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/4760722204.html

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/4755135425.html

I am hoping we can help Joe keep his headphone setup.  If not, I will try to sell enough to buy it.

In that case, some of these might be up for sale:  vintage electronics, (1) 1958 shorthorn, oak Heresy, oak Forte, RF-5, RS-3II, KP-201II, etc.

If you can, please try to help out, either directly or maybe you have some spare gear at home too.

Christmas is coming and Joe has a couple of boys at home.

I am located in Chicago area, is anyone headed to Joe's area (Maryland)?

BTW, CLASS move Opus!

• Like 1

Great response guys!

Great offer Eth2. 

Please check out the CL items in the first post too, proceeds go to Joe.

Earl I remember that Phase linear from a while back.  At one time I owned phase linear infact it was my first foray into klipsch I had a pair of cornwalls and it sounded great as you say effortlessly loud, I added a pair of heresy on top those cornwalls and had all 4 going at once and was in heaven

Thats b-4 I was introduced to tubes by Garymd here on the forums

still love the classic silver look 

Opus I and my family want to extend a heartfelt thank you for this post, (had my wife read it, she welled up a bit), The boys will have a better Christmas thanks to all of you  :)

Hey Joe, I don't even like you & I sent $50 to help out! :) We can't have a member selling off his last rig. It does my heart good to see the folks here on the Klipsch forums help out another member, sort of restores my faith in mankind. I hope your situation turns around quickly.

• Like 4