Whereiseverybody?

Schu

This is Duder's boss responding for him.  See Duder is my best and most reliable worker, So I have been overloading him with work.  Man that duder is a beast and keeps on going.  Hopefully he will be around soon to hang out and shoot the BS.

Oh yea, and when he is not working he is keeping his wife happy ;)

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 6

Like a woman friend told me when sitting in Poor Paul's Pourhouse in Tally, bending an elbow awhile back when I asked her where everybody was.

"Well, you are here and I am here, so we are the party and what is happening." Stuck with me all these years.

Lots of places to go in the Lounge section. That is, until they get totally bored with me.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 6

Oh yea, and when he is not working he is keeping his wife happy

He stays away from home?

Since he is married, I have always heard that it must mean spending the paycheck on her...... :ph34r:

There is that old proverb (or was it an aphorism) that says a couple should place a nickel in a jar each time they have sex before marriage while dating.  Once married, the couple should take a nickel out of the jar each time they have sex.  Proverb (or aphorism) states that married couple will never empty the jar. :unsure:

• Like 5

There is that old proverb (or was it an aphorism) that says a couple should place a nickel in a jar each time they have sex before marriage while dating. Once married, the couple should take a nickel out of the jar each time they have sex. Proverb (or aphorism) states that married couple will never empty the jar.

I had heard the same thing with a slight twist.  Instead of nickels it was pennies (inflation??) and it directed the couple to put one in the jar each time for the first year after the wedding and start taking one out after the first anniversary.  Yes, it supposedly would never empty.

• Like 4