Boxx....Jub photos....I am in hi-fi bliss

steve hollowell

Boxx.....I replaced my fronts with the Jubs and my rear surround Heresy III's with The LaScala II's. Again I thank you so much for all of your help. This is the best purchase ever and my son has already laid claim to these bad boys......I heard Jubs for the first time a few years ago in Hope, but they are even more impressive here in my familyroom.....

Steve

Edited by steve hollowell
  • Like 2

Steve, can you take another picture or describe....  the brace under the 'shelf' in the bass bin?

It looks to me like there is a (perhaps) 3/4 inch nail strip that the 'shelf' is sitting on....  it then looks like they added an angled piece AND cut out a notch for the nail strip?

I started out to make my office into a listening room next spring after redoing floors the first of next year, however after a few days of hearing how great these sound, the Jubs are staying a part of my HT...... a short while back I commented on how fantastic the LS  II's sounded ater getting some quicksilver mid monos, I felt like things could not get much better. My son and I really thought we had reached a point of diminishing returns, Oh How Very Wrong Can Thee Of Undereducated Ears Be!!!!!

Coytee...Horns May be honky, well I now have a pair of the biggest honkers in town! I am not sure if that came out right, but I think you get my drift....Some have called these ugly, but true beauty is in the ear of the beholder.

Steve

Coytee..you are correct about how the shelf is braced underneath.

Edited by steve hollowell