Epson 6010 Projector with All Accessories...$2400 Shipped

themrclean

Price lowered to $2400!!

I am selling my beloved Epson 6010. This projector works flawlessly and has an incredible picture. Comes with 2 pairs of 3D glasses, extra lamp, ceiling mount, and cable cover.  Less than 2 years into the 3 year pro warranty. I will have to check the hours on the bulb but I believe it is in the 3200 range (still looks as good as the day I bought it!). As soon as I can find the cable to connect my camera to the computer I will upload pictures. I have all the original packaging and will drop this box into another box for safer shipping. Will ship fully insured to your door if you are in the upper 48 states, or will meet within reasonable driving distance from zip code 43078. PM me with any questions.

P.S. I am only selling this to get a projector with lens memory for my 2.35:1 screen. It has taken me several months to make this decision because I love this projector so much.

Edited by themrclean

Thanks Youthman, I will be getting the Panny AE8000. Unfortunately it will be a slight downgrade in picture quality and black levels, but hopefully the lens memory will make up for it. I am getting pretty tired of having to get up and manually change the zoom and focus each time I switch aspect ratios.

• Moderators

Yeah, that would be frustrating for sure.  I'm working on a barter deal with one of my client's for an 8000u.  I knew there were not too many with Lens Memory (JVC and Panasonic are the only one's I know of).  Was just curious what you decided to go with.