Subwoofer review - Dual JTR captivator S2's

MichaelandKlipsch

Looking forward to it mike and these have 4 18" drivers and double the power of wakes! I'm actually stopping tomorrow on my way home from charlotte to charleston at forum member etc6849 to experience the full p39 palladium theater with his dual svs pb13 ultras super excited! I love the chance to meet forum members. We all just have this ability to talk endlessly about audio. Scrappy and I were on the phone for an hour walking about his new palladium bookshelves but it seemed like 5 mins lol. Give me a call youth to tell me details on your thoughts of wakes beautiful room!

Edited by MichaelandKlipsch
  • Like 1

Looking forward to it.  400 lbs on that shelf?  No kidding you had to add a header!

Pics look great by the way.  I'm convinced that a center channel's mid-range should be inline with the main speakers for the best possible image.

Looking forward to it mike and these have 4 18" drivers and double the power of wakes! I'm actually stopping tomorrow on my way home from charlotte to charleston at forum member etc6849 to experience the full p39 palladium theater with his dual svs pb13 ultras super excited! I love the chance to meet forum members. We all just have this ability to talk endlessly about audio. Scrappy and I were on the phone for an hour walking about his new palladium bookshelves but it seemed like 5 mins lol. Give me a call youth to tell me details on your thoughts of wakes beautiful room!

Looking forward to it mike and these have 4 18" drivers and double the power of wakes!

IB's require less wattage than sealed or ported subs as they're in free air.  I have 2500 watts on my four 18's and never use all of it.

• Like 1