NEW RSW-15

Jugger

At $1900.00, a "little" stiff.

Though it would be awesome to have a brand new in box RSW-15.

Maybe $1400.00 is more "reasonable".

1900$ can buy a few subs that will trump the rsw-15.

Definitely on the low end but the RSW-15 is a force to be reckoned with for midbass punch and musicality.

Bill

As to trumping it....I recall back in the day when all the newer subs that "trumped" it on paper came out. I had to try em, none beat it for music at up to 2k that I tried. For HT I'm they did great cause they sure got low but just did not add a real musical flavor to my set in concerts or music. I bought mine brand new for $1100, a great deal still I think if you are into music.

klipsch cherry veneer    Yummy   thanks to forum members SWL and Fish for selling me their 15's

It could not have went to a better guy. Sadly I found out I could not do without at least one 15. Fortunately I found one about an hour drive away for a fairly reasonable price in pretty good condition so I have recovered somewhat, lol.

It could not have went to a better guy. Sadly I found out I could not do without at least one 15. Fortunately I found one about an hour drive away for a fairly reasonable price

My experience was almost exactly the same.

I had two stacked...sold em to Russ....now I have another one and I'm on the lookout to find another. They just do music better than most other subs I've tried. Paired with a Paradigm X-30 subwoofer controller, they sound just peachy.

i bought 2 RSW-15's from Scott (SWL) in black and then sold both to forum members and bought 2 RSW-15's from Bill ( Fish ) in cherry and still have both today

wouldn't bother me one bit if the above sale was in my town to pay that kinda money, but i have bought k-horns for that that kinda money