Walnut RF-7II

fuzzydog

well shoot. i asked for whatever the next gen reference would be, to offer them in walnut. if they are gonna offer a set of rf-63ii's in walnut then i will buy a pair. but they neeed to hurry up cause i am ready for some new speakers in the living room again. 

• Like 1

if they are gonna offer a set of rf-63ii's in walnut then i will buy a pair.

Walnut 63's would be beautiful.

but they neeed to hurry up cause i am ready for some new speakers in the living room again. 

I don't think you would be disappointed in the least with the possible setup that you asked me about. ;)

Bill

• 1 year later...

Thanks, its taken awhile to get it all assembled but its been worth it. The system sounds outstanding as is, don't think i'll make any changes for a long time. We all say that at some point, right?

Hey, you're in Charleston. I'm right next door in Goose Creek. 

Thanks, its taken awhile to get it all assembled but its been worth it. The system sounds outstanding as is, don't think i'll make any changes for a long time. We all say that at some point, right? Hey, you're in Charleston. I'm right next door in Goose Creek.

I had the SVS 25-31.  I  that really liked that sub: very clean SQ and great with movies and music.