FS: McIntosh, Dynaco, Sansui, Adcom, Denon, SME, Tercel

Charles Turner

All,

I am offering these here before they go to ebay.  I will take any requested snaps Friday.  I am selling to recoup costs for an Ortofon SPU Silver Meister and Soundsmith Benz retip.  The prices are either what I consider to be 15% below market or the items value to me.  In other words, in most cases if the offer price is below this price I would prefer to simply keep the item.  I will be listing the items on ebay next Monday.  These will be professionally packaged at the local UPS store.  I will pay the actual packaging costs and you will pay the actual shipping cost.  Paypal

Happy holidays...Charles

• McIntosh C15 Solid State Preamp with McIntosh wood cabinet, remote, and manual - 9/10 - $850
  • Dynaco A25 Pair of Two way speakers, original boxes, badges, new paper cane grills, refinished cabs - 8/10 - $250 
  • Sansui 5000x receiver with Sansui wood cabinet, original manuals, one display light out - 7/10 - $300
  • Adcom GFA 555 Solid State amp, flat black, small scratches on top, original manuals, power switch stays on - 7/10 - $250
  • Adcom GFP 555 Solid state preamp, flat black, small scratches on top, original manuals, power switch stays on - 8/10 - $125
  • Adcom GFT 555 Solid state tuner, flat black, small scratches on top, original manuals - 8/10 - $65
  • Adcom GFA 3 way speaker selector, flat black, small scratches on top, original manuals - 8/10 - $35
  • SOLD - SME 3009 Improved tonearm, almost NOS, original packaging, manuals - 10/10 - $350
  • Denon DL-S1 MC cartridge, less than 20 hours, original packaging, manuals - 10/10 - $500
  • Denon 103r MC cartridge, less than 5 hours, original packaging, manuals - 10/10 - $200
  • UWE Panderholtz (?) 103r body, never mounted, original screws - 10/10 - $65
  • Juicy Music Tercel 2 tube phono preamp, cream, auricaps, upgraded PS, oak rails, DIY by me - 8/10 - $450
  • RCA NOS Brent Jesse tubes for Tercel, 200 hours, original boxes - 8/10 - $50
  • Telefunken ECC803 pair tubes for Tercel, Telefunken middle tube, 300 hours. original boxes - 8/10 - my cost $600 - reasonable offer 
Edited by Charles Turner

Charles, you're a good man for offering these on the forum first. Just a word of caution: the "professionals" at various UPS stores across the country have ruined more items I've purchased on eBay over the years than I care to remember. You're selling some top notch items and might want to consider factory boxes, if still available from the manufacturer. If not available, maybe consider a professional packing company...we have PakMail here in the Milwaukee area, I'm not sure who you might have in your area.  Good luck with your sale, nice items!

Jeff

Thus far I have not had any problems with UPS packaging.  That said, I can look for other packer options.  I will absorb the greater of the UPS actual packaging cost or $25 for a non-ups packer.  With a non-ups packer I have no clue what their fee might be so I am setting the $25 cap of what I will fund.

thanks...charles

I have heard those Dynaco A-25.  Those are vintage speakers from Denmark and I believe they use a Seas tweeter.  They sound good compared to anything out there today.  I also believe they are highly collectable, so they will be a good sound and a good investment for anybody.

• Like 1