PLEASE HELP KLIPSCH FOLLOWERS

usanorway

I have been trying for a long long time trying to find a PRO Klipsch Audio Dealer without luck. Most of the links on their site is no longer active. Please anyone who knows help !!!!!!!!!!

Looking for the Klipsch KL-262 - KL-215 - KL-102 - KL-115

These are for an exclusive nightclub and was hoping not having to pick Martin or Funktion One systems.

Sincerely

Chris Moeller

• Like 1

Thanks guys I will call him immediately and for JimJimbo I have tried and has not been easy as I have had to deal with their distributor outside of US.

Terrible experience to be honest. Send me your email and i will send you the email correspondence so you can see what I have had to deal with.

Anyone know if these pro pa speakers have any reviews ? Have searched the net without much luck :-( Always nice with some good reviews to a system we are installing :-) 

• Like 1

I can understand your frustration with a distributor, sometimes that is difficult.  No need to send me the email  Why don't you send the email to the Klipsch folks that manage that distributor, and get the situation fixed?  That would certainly benefit you in the future.

• Like 1

I tried a few times to become a Klipsch pro audio & general Klipsch product audio dealer only to be treated like an old dirty sock, its a shame really after not only buying many new products throughout the years but selling many others through word of mouth.

Nice to see Parts Express had no problem picking up the brand. :huh:

• Like 1

Since I'm late to the conversation (as always), keep this in mind.  If you try to reach Panacea, he was having some health issues a month or so ago.  My understanding is at that time, he was thinking he'd be up to speed around the first of the year.  If you haven't (or don't intend) to try him, that's fine.  Just wanted you to know there is (was) something going on behind the scenes if he takes a while to get back to you.

He is a stand up guy and big time Klipsch fan.

• Like 1

There is a Klipsch dealer in the UK. He just posted a month or two ago. I remember him trying to get the dealership and then finally being allowed one.

I wish I could tell you who he is. All I can remember is he is in southern England near the coast. If anybody could do it, I bet he could.

Edited by mustang guy

I have also purchased all my pro stuff from spencer...he is great. I just ordered 3 more 510 horns from him. arrived a few days back.

can you pm me a price you get for 510's? I'm guessing you got the new ones with the mumps?

Actually, I think they're now being delivered with chicken pox as the mumps are so yesterday.

:)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...