Guesses on Klipsch's "Biggest Launch in Years" at CES on 01-06-15

Youthman

• Moderators

biggest-launch.jpg

Thought it would be fun to see who will come the closest to what Klipsch plans to announce at CES on 01-06-15.

I was thinking maybe an RSW-15ii but I believe Chad mentioned somewhere that the new subwoofers have all been announced. 

If I had to guess, I would say Car Audio or a Klipschorn II. 

What do you think will be their big announcement?

Edited by Youthman
  • Like 1

• Moderators
And maybe a new line that's three way competitive with the current Reference line in pricing

A lot of guys share the same desire.  3-way Reference would be sweet for sure.

Tall skinny two way boxes is my guess.

They have plenty of them so I'm guessing not.

I cant see any addition to the Heritage line myself... they already seem to have difficulty to get rid of the current line at the current price point.

Maybe a line of amplification or more lower to middle price point speaker items where the profit margin is fat and the economies of scale are more endearingly appropriate for expanding business.

Interestingly enough, strategic alliances with other manufacturers makes a lot of sense. The roll out is well documented by other synergistic partnerships. Automobiles, computers, monitor makers all make a lot of sense, as does marketing alliances with major sports leagues and montion picture product placment.

Edited by Schu

• Moderators

Amy mentioned awhile back that Klipsch would have some pretty exciting news and for us to be patient.  I'm thinking this is what she was referring to because I don't see the current "Reference" speakers (even the new subwoofers) as being super exciting news.

• Like 3

Amy mentioned awhile back that Klipsch would have some pretty exciting news and for us to be patient.  I'm thinking this is what she was referring to because I don't see the current "Reference" speakers (even the new subwoofers) as being super exciting news.

Watch them change the branding on Reference speakers. <_<

• Moderators
Watch them change the branding on Reference speakers. <_<

I don't think that would be an exciting announcement for Klipsch.  Sure hope that isn't it.

Nothing most of "us" would be interested in, unfortunately...

Gotcha.  I wasn't exactly sure what Mid-Fi meant as I doubt my system can be considered Hi-Fi (and I think it's a pretty nice setup).