Guesses on Klipsch's "Biggest Launch in Years" at CES on 01-06-15

Youthman

That the original Khorn was actually built by Herbert Hoover while vacationing in Arkansas.  He built it one night and after sampling some of the local moonshine he forgot to put it away.  Paul Klipsch, an early riser, found it the following morning. Former President Hoover told Paul Klipsch that he could “have it” since there were no good corners in the Herbert Hoover library anyway.  The rest is history.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 3

That the original Khorn was actually built by Herbert Hoover while vacationing in Arkansas.  He built it one night and after sampling some of the local moonshine he forgot to put it away.  Paul Klipsch, an early riser, found it the following morning. Former President Hoover told Paul Klipsch that he could “have it” since there were no good corners in the Herbert Hoover library anyway.  The rest is history.

:lol:  Oh man...post of the year right here.

Seriously...maybe the return of amplified reference? o_O

• Like 1

A new 3 way tower with choice of veneer at a price point between the 2 series
between them huh? well that will be too much for this guy to afford. that's ok though i have my speakers. i haven't heard too much positive about the palladium series anyway. i am a firm believer in that the cinema is klipsch's hidden gem.  

but i will play the game anyways. 

if it really is big news, and a huge release. maybe a "smallish" horn loaded home subwoofer? perhaps the 3 way reference guess is a good one from everyone. and the car audio is also a possibility. 

iml hoping for some reference stuff with veneer options. and made in the USA would be fantastic! 

I cant see amps because there are plenty good ones already for cheap. Car audio, maybe.......More Heritage that's not flying off the shelf already, regardless of sound just not modern, just imo, meh.....A three way modern floor stander at a real price, not that $3k or $10k (that's fine if you want to sell a few pair) retail foolishness. That would be one of the things me and anyone I know would consider news I care about.....But....that's just what I would like to see.