Guesses on Klipsch's "Biggest Launch in Years" at CES on 01-06-15

Youthman

Chad, question....is the Atmos speaker an add-on?  If not, will an add-on be offered? 

We are planning an addon and an in-cabinet model. I'm unsure about sizes/pricing at this time.

I think that add-on speaker is an excellent idea.  It's so simple, but I would never have thought of that.

Is it just ,did I miss something or does that photo look odd?

I think its the lighting and the new bases that almost make it look like the towers are floating on the carpet.  It almost gives that shopped look, especially the left hand side.  The right hand side looks more natural though. 

Is it just me or do the WiSA towers look WAY taller on the products page?

I had family and a couple friends invite themselves over on my birthday

subtle. :)  

It's a post-Christmas thing I started several years ago - we eat and play euchre.  This year my wife and I were too exhausted to plan anything and invite people, so they invited themselves... I guess that's when you know it has become a "tradition" for people.

One way to get to them... Links at the bottom to each product in the series, which is where you'll see spec sheets available for download: http://ces.klipsch.com/reference-premiere.html

I'm in the process of adding all the specs in a "specs" tab for each product as well.

Well, hurry up for cryin' out loud....all of us restored Cornwall and La Scala owners are rife with anticipation!!!

TheaterRoom-Front-web.jpg

come on now... that's good looking!

Those subs look a lot better with matching towers next to them. They looked a little funny next to RF-7ii's due to the mismatched material but this looks nice.

'twas all part of the plan - and now you know why.