FS: RF7ii and RC64ii Black A" Stock Like New

AVGUY

Hello

This is the first time posting for sale on the forum as CL has been no luck. Up for sale I have a pair of black RF7ii in pristine condition and a RC64ii in the same condition. I worked for a dealer that went out of business after 16 years and I picked this pair up from them. These are 100 percent A stock units with sequential serial numbers. I have only had these in use since March 2014. I unfortunately got rid of the boxes these came in as I never anticipated letting them go but a new job out of state has priority and they will not fit in the new place. I also have a definitive technologies reference suoercube piano gloss black 1800 watt subwoofer that compliments these very well, it too came from the store and has only been used since March 2014. And I do have the box on that one as it weighs in at over 110 pounds. I will include a really nice bello metal center channel stand with the center as well. I have been running the speakers with an Onkyo TX-SR806 THX plus 2 AV Receiver.Also For sale is my Mozaex Player2 3D Blue Ray Server. I will be trying to get the pictures up of all of this stuff as soon as i can figure out how to pull them off of my iphone. I would prefer pickup but may pack and ship via freight depending on location and distance. (I could pack well but I would hate to have the shipping company damage these beauties) Prices are as follows

Klipsch RF7II and RC64II With stand $2200.00 OBO

Definitive Technologies Reference SUPERCUBE Subwoofer $1100.00 OBO

Onkyo TX-SR 806 THX 130 WPC AV Receiver $450.00 OBO

Mozaez Player 2 Video server $2500.00

All of this equipment is in like Brand New Condition 

Thanks for Looking, I am Located In The Kansas City Missouri Area For Local Pickup

I tried uploading and my pictures are too big, Email me and I can send you pics while I am getting these resized.

post-59859-0-19800000-1418856787_thumb.j

post-59859-0-58800000-1418856826_thumb.j

post-59859-0-44800000-1418856933_thumb.j

post-59859-0-05480000-1418962027_thumb.j

Edited by AVGUY

Yes Scrappydue, I am the one who had them up for best offer, Are you the one who recommended me to the forum to post these? If so thanks, Hope I get someone who knows what these things are on here. The 100 dollar offers were bumming me out. I had a few decent offers but they never went through with it. I am really uncertain what a fair price is on these since they are used but I think I am in a fair ballpark figure. Thanks!

Uncertain about the A B stock thing guys, All I know is I picked them up through an authorized dealer I worked for. Also wanted to let everyone know I will be making trips between KC and Dallas and could arrange a personal delivery If anyone is between here and there. 

I am happy to say, (unlike my wife) that I am the new owner of these bad boys. The transaction was smooth and the seller was a nice guy. I only had a chance to hook them up and hear them for about 2 minutes before I had to go to work. They work and were exactly like seller described. Good thing X-Mas is close, what a great excuse! Now all I have to do is buy some jewelry for the wife and all should be well. Hopefully that is!

• Like 3

I am happy to say, (unlike my wife) that I am the new owner of these bad boys. The transaction was smooth and the seller was a nice guy. I only had a chance to hook them up and hear them for about 2 minutes before I had to go to work. They work and were exactly like seller described. Good thing X-Mas is close, what a great excuse!

Congratz, Hope you really enjoy them!

Now all I have to do is buy some jewelry for the wife and all should be well. Hopefully that is!

RS-62/52's are fashionable this time of year :P

I am happy to say, (unlike my wife) that I am the new owner of these bad boys. The transaction was smooth and the seller was a nice guy. I only had a chance to hook them up and hear them for about 2 minutes before I had to go to work. They work and were exactly like seller described. Good thing X-Mas is close, what a great excuse! Now all I have to do is buy some jewelry for the wife and all should be well. Hopefully that is!

are you a Kansas City local as well?