FS: RF7ii and RC64ii Black A" Stock Like New

AVGUY

Thanks guys. Yeah, Im in Houston and since he was coming to Dallas, I couldnt make it on such short notice so I offered a little more if he elected to drive from Dallas to Houston and he accepted. He had them bubble wrapped really good, layed on a foam mattress in the back of his truck, and just bought a bed cover for his truck so they were really taken care of. He even had the cardboard corners on them. Cant wait to play with them.

HAHA, dont worry my friend. I have one of the best working on that little problem. I dont think my little Tuba will hang with the IB system, but I have a feeling it is going to get along just fine with these new toys. Holy Monkey you have a great sounding system. I wish I could get mine dialed in like that! One step at a time I guess.

For the others, we are talking about Carl building me a sub. He has started on it and cant wait. Never owned a Tuba Subwoofer and really looking forward to hearing it. Please dont think I'm rushing you. My little Sub 12 is doing the job so I aint hurting.

As most of you know I have sold the speakers, Ill miss them but really feel they will be appreciated. I delivered them to him down south in Houston (what a drive)...lol. It was a smooth easy transaction. Thanks alot MXR Dad. Hope you enjoy them:)