Stuff for sale

brians7

Ok some one made me a offer on a Mcintosh MC7270 I could not refuse . So I do not need that any more. Call me Captain Kirk I always need more power. But now I have a Emotiva XPA-2 gen 2 for sale. How about $600 for it. It is like new and less than a year old with original box and everything.I can deliver any of this stuff within 250 miles of me if that helps.Thanks Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Dang Brian how did I miss this thread?  I need to run across town and take a look at some of this stuff.

Carl 

If you would like to borrow any of it you more than welcome to. I will even bring it over. 

We need to get together then.  I'll show you the monster sub I'm currently building.

That's a great offer.  I'm trying to figure out a hum on a tube amp now.  If you have a quiet 2 channel amp, I'd love to borrow it for testing purposes.  It wouldn't hurt to bring mine over to your place to try either.  Thank you very much.  Send me a PM when you want to get together.

Dang Brian how did I miss this thread?  I need to run across town and take a look at some of this stuff.

Carl 

If you would like to borrow any of it you more than welcome to. I will even bring it over. 

We need to get together then.  I'll show you the monster sub I'm currently building.

That's a great offer.  I'm trying to figure out a hum on a tube amp now.  If you have a quiet 2 channel amp, I'd love to borrow it for testing purposes.  It wouldn't hurt to bring mine over to your place to try either.  Thank you very much.  Send me a PM when you want to get together.

Whenever is fine. Let me know me know when your working in your sub and come learn something and bring one over.