Of all the Members of the Forum

eth2

Somehow iv a feeling Earl looks like this:

This is what Earl looks like.

attachicon.gifEarl Hall IMG_4084.JPG

I met Earl when he made a trip to West Virginia to pick up some gear.  In a garage with 50 pairs of speakers he was able to pick out the two best sets, do some impromptu critical listening.  He managed to pick out the flaws and then ultimately choose the best set of speakers in the place, no easy task under the circumstances.  He is thoughtful, makes decisions almost instantly, and makes the right ones.  In same environment, it took me weeks to figure what all those speakers were.

I posted a Pic of Rumsfeild out of the ut most respect of Earl, Sec of defense is one position i respect more than the president.

Earl and i have had some great dealings in the past, and i really had NO idea what he looked like, just take in good Jest earl :)

• Like 1

Notice how she is ever so coy as to hide her ear lobes?

I agree with those who say they've enjoyed everyone they've met.  Hard to put one above another.  When I first found the forum, I felt like I found a bunch of long lost brothers.  Hardly anyone in my history had a clue to what Klipsch was so finding a bunch of knuckleheads who enjoy the brand as much (or more) than I do....  is like coming home.

:emotion-21:

• Like 2

I met Earl when he made a trip to West Virginia to pick up some gear.  In a garage with 50 pairs of speakers he was able to pick out the two best sets, do some impromptu critical listening.  He managed to pick out the flaws and then ultimately choose the best set of speakers in the place, no easy task under the circumstances.  He is thoughtful, makes decisions almost instantly, and makes the right ones.  In same environment, it took me weeks to figure what all those speakers were.

I posted a Pic of Rumsfeild out of the ut most respect of Earl, Sec of defense is one position i respect more than the president.

Earl and i have had some great dealings in the past, and i really had NO idea what he looked like, just take in good Jest earl :)

Hell. I wouldn't even want to meet Earl

• Like 2

Hell. I wouldn't even want to meet Earl

:o  :o

• Moderators

I've met many at past Pilgrimages, especially one several yeas ago at Hope, and had a modest number at my place on concert occasions like Thebes, Garymd, and DWILawyer once.  I always enjoy meeting them, would like to add Boxx, Oldtimer, Tromprof, Jeff, and numerous others to the list.

Gary's is a jazz, vinyl, and tube Mecca, also in MD.

That was an awesome trip, with a great concert to boot.

• Moderators

OK...I will go second. Thebes.

He is either the brightest person I have ever "met" or so obtuse that he just appears to be so.

Great choice, I have had the honor and privilege to meet him on multiple occasions. He is bright, so bright he is an enigma wrapped up in a riddle.

Be prepared to laugh and have a great time.

Travis

For me, Michael Coulter . . . he lives in my hometown area, but I live a 10 hour drive from there now.

And second, dtel . . . I like to hang around cool.

Third, ayouthman . . . just so he can give me some tips on how to find deals of a lifetime over and over!

There are others too.

Edited by Rhetor

I've had the distinct privilege of meeting over a dozen members of the Forum over the years and have been richer for meeting each and everyone of them.  After hanging out here for over a decade, there are far too many I'd like to meet to possibly list them all, so I'm going with my primary group of expert technicians that have kept me from burning down my house and neighborhood any  number of times.

That would be Mike (MikeBSE2A3), Craig (Nosvalves) and Maynard (TubeFanatic).

Oh and I'd really like to meet this hirsute Forum fellow. I'm pretty sure I could score a really large blunt off of him

post-12696-0-62220000-1419177313.jpg

Edited by thebes
  • Like 2