New Custom Heresy's

Sprags

Back in Septemper I purchased 'new' Custom Heresy's....or at least that's how they were described to me. Prior to this speaker I've never had any experience with Klipsch speakers other than a pair a fraternity brother had in his room at the house. I just remember them being huge. To the point where because they were so big no one else could bunk in his room. We still managed to cram 10 or 18 guys in the room on a Friday night for drinking though.

Anyway back to mine. Unfortunately one corner on each speaker got crushed during shipping ...and as luck would have it the corners were on the top. FedEx denied the claim but the seller who built these customs ended up refunding me $360 back. I was really excited about getting these speakers because the photos of them looked great...but the damaged woodwork got me angry. I was ready to just tell the seller I wanted my money back and he was willing to do that. While waiting for the day to make the journey to return them I had them plugged in and suddenly realized the speakers were worth keeping...even with the damage.

I am really impressed with how great they sound. Thank you.

• Like 1

ebay completed items page

I can't tell if they sold for those prices or the ad just expired with those prices.

if the price is green, it sold for that price. if the price is red, it expired at that price.

edit: just followed the link. price is black *go figure*

Edited by Thaddeus Smith

If you look at the seller's feedback there have been some sales:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=509dcb&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=321627699093&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Thanks
c***n ( 258iconTealStar_25x25.gif)
During past 6 months   klipsch Heresy I K-22EF K55V-K77M Teak Oiled Black Walnut cabinet-Premium Cables (#321437744694)

US $3,128.00

Thank you
c***n ( 258iconTealStar_25x25.gif)
During past year   klipsch Heresy I K-22EF K55V-K77M Teak Oiled Black Walnut cabinet-Premium Cables (#321411719523) US $2,828.00