Lascala's with many extra's $1200 pickup only.

nu2toobs

I have a pair of Lascala speakers that include all of the factory issued drivers and horns. 

Also included are a pair of Dean G Alk Jr. crossovers, Trachorns for stock drivers, and APT (Eminence) tweeters(very very similar to Crites tweeters) with lenses.  

These are in very good shape with the appropriate " small dings for age".

Must pick up due to size, and I'd rather have you hear them to appreciate them.

Must sell due to downsizing.

$1200 

Location is St. George, UT

14983744144_61cf0d49f9_c.jpg

15417854429_91d431fb24_c.jpg

14215004056_4de852105d_c.jpg

6438589591_971760d0dd.jpg

6034788327_58ea49af87.jpg

6035340342_139d567efa.jpg

Edited by nu2toobs

• Moderators

Sweet looking pair of LaScalas and beautiful gear to go with them.  Definitely a great price.  Should sell quickly (if folks have funds available after Christmas).

Just curious, do you have the two speakers on top of the LaScalas hooked up along with the stock midrange and tweeter?

Sweet looking pair of LaScalas and beautiful gear to go with them.  Definitely a great price.  Should sell quickly (if folks have funds available after Christmas).

Just curious, do you have the two speakers on top of the LaScalas hooked up along with the stock midrange and tweeter?

No, I'm using the bass bin only with the Trachorns and tweeters on top.

I might add that the cabinets are un-molested and have all of the stock drivers and horns as originally issued.