Delete

Fizik

Selling a brand new set on Beats Solo2 Headphones in Black. They are still sealed in the original plastic. Asking $160 Shipped. Save $40 of retail plus tax.

Gonna be hard selling beats on a forum that hates Monster. ;)  Just saying. (Imagine One's are going for $149 right now as well.)

Congratulations for joining the forum.

I'll make an offer.  My Top offer is 50 cents and I won't go any higher even if you cover shipping costs.

Please don't take it personal.  It's nothing you did.  I just have a PERSONAL dislike for the beats brand.  After what they did with MOG I hope they go through difficult financial times.  Like "Belly Up".  Personal opinion is that they Lied and tried to Mislead me.  I have kept the emails to prove my opinion if needed. 

I suspect you will get better replies from different topics that that don't have anything to do with beats.            

And it's not your problem that I got up on the wrong side of the bed.

• Like 1

Gonna be hard selling beats on a forum that hates Monster. ;)  Just saying. (Imagine One's are going for $149 right now as well.)

Why pay $149 for image ones when you can pick up the status for $125? Unless you're after the bluetooth ones.