Selling some "stuff."

eth2

LOL!  Opus, you and Earl acknowledging you have a problem is the First Step in the Audio-holics Anonymous 12-step program, congratulations, you are on your way to recovery. 

The Second Step is purging yourselves from your material gains by donating your equipment to a worthy charity.  The "wvu80 Retirement Fund" is the best charity I can think of, and I'm willing to accept donations from you guys, if it will help you.

I have no idea what the Third Step is.  I never got past the first two steps.

Step one is no problem. I can't commit to step 2. 

• Like 1

Here is what I am keeping for now.

My main system will be the Klipschorns, VRD's, NBS, Jolida CD, and DacMagic. I just bought a pair of Eliptrac horns and new drivers as well as Pi tweeters. I am ordering Al's crossovers.

My secondary system will be the Cornscalas, VAC 80/80, and either the Peach or the Cary.

I will use the KSP's with the family room TV

And in the bedroom I will have the Forte II's, Quicksilver mono blocks, and either the Peach or the Cary.

I have two LaScalas and I will keep whichever pair does not sell and my KLF-30's.

• Like 1

Here is what I am keeping for now.   My main system will be the Klipschorns, VRD's, NBS, Jolida CD, and DacMagic. I just bought a pair of Eliptrac horns and new drivers as well as Pi tweeters. I am ordering Al's crossovers.   My secondary system will be the Cornscalas, VAC 80/80, and either the Peach or the Cary. I will use the KSP's with the family room TV   And in the bedroom I will have the Forte II's, Quicksilver mono blocks, and either the Peach or the Cary.   I have two LaScalas and I will keep whichever pair does not sell and my KLF-30's.

Great setups!  Good luck with your sales! 

• Like 1

I agree with everyone here!  Great prices on the La Scalas.  The only problem might be potential buyers being in a cash crunch just after the Christmas season, but I think with a bit of time you'll move those LS's and someone will get great deal.

• Like 1

Price drop - LaScala's

I will sell the raw birch Lascalas for $1,000 firm to Forum members. These are in great shape and this is a solid deal.

Earl

Great condition, Great deal!

Earl is awesome to deal with as well.

Those are a steal.

Yes, Earl is awesome to deal with  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:, except when he is being a pest. ;)  :D

Bill

Price drop - LaScala's

I will sell the raw birch Lascalas for $1,000 firm to Forum members. These are in great shape and this is a solid deal.

Earl

Great condition, Great deal!

Earl is awesome to deal with as well.

Those are a steal.

Yes, Earl is awesome to deal with  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:, except when he is being a pest. ;)  :D

Bill

Bill is referring to the only time I abandoned my "Buy High, Sell Low" approach to audio acquisition.