Bonus Bonanza

Mallette

Here is an image from one of my mom's 120 double frame negatives.  It's from 1938 in front of my dad's bicycle shop in Galveston with my mom on the bike.  Of course, I've dumbed the resolution way down but you should get a since of how good these things are. 

Dave

attachicon.gifMom.jpg

Great photo Dave...,,

I bet you are the proudest dad in Texas!

Pretty close, and you are helping.  Guess I am a bit bewildered.  As to the trombone, we've already been advised to keep the old King for backup and for jazz.  Who knows where he will head? 

Thanks for your response and thoughts!  My son is gonna need a full ride as we really aren't likely to be able to fund it.  That's one of the reasons I think whatever his musical directions it's worthwhile to invest in them. 

Dave

• Like 1

I bet you are the proudest dad in Texas!

Pretty close, and you are helping.  Guess I am a bit bewildered.  As to the trombone, we've already been advised to keep the old King for backup and for jazz.  Who knows where he will head? 

Thanks for your response and thoughts!  My son is gonna need a full ride as we really aren't likely to be able to fund it.  That's one of the reasons I think whatever his musical directions it's worthwhile to invest in them. 

Dave

My college band director used to tell me if a student practiced his instrument an hour a day every weekday all through HS he would be able to get a college scholarship anywhere in the country.

Edited by wvu80