Boxx's son with some upsetting news

Boxx

BTW, BOXX's name was Kevin Croft.

He was a teacher (certified in social studies and geography), and a school administrator. He graduated from the University of Texas, Southern Methodist University, University of North Texas.

If someone is in the area and going to the viewing, and would like to take contributions for flowers (or something else), please let us know.

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1

Forum friends, I think many of us would like to do something to show our regard for this great member.  Not sure how to do this.  What do you think? 

Dave

Agree, count me in, someone get the paypal going, we take care of each other, nuf said?

• Like 1

Forum friends, I think many of us would like to do something to show our regard for this great member.  Not sure how to do this.  What do you think? 

Dave

Agree, count me in, someone get the paypal going, we take care of each other, nuf said?

Thirded.

• Administrators

BTW, BOXX's name was Kevin Croft.

He was a teacher (social studies and geography), and a school administrator.

If someone is in the area and going to the viewing, and would like to take contributions for flowers (or something else), please let us know.

Thank you.

very sorry to hear for your loss. i always remember boxx's avatar picture and his famous words that i saw most of the time from him to new people on the forum:

Welcome to the "forum."

Come often, post often....

famous words of Mr Boxx... :emotion-22:
  • Like 2

Alex, deeply sorry for the loss of your father and friend.  I always enjoyed reading his writings on the forum. He will be missed.  My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. 

Here's to you Boxx.  :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

Edited by toolz

Alex,

We had a survey a few weeks ago as to which of the Forum members we would most like to meet in person. Your Dad was at the top of the list. That says a great deal about how he was regarded by this Community.

Edited by eth2
  • Like 3

..........I am in shock and deep sadness right now, as I learned this news only moments ago (7:25pm. Eastern). I JUST sent my wine shipment photos to the Fine Food and Music forum where Boxx would always be quick to respond and I was waiting for him to write at any moment...

Alex, your dad and I had many close and private conversations which I know we're ment to be kept within the family, but with trust, we shared many of our issues in life and mutual consoling always followed, he was ALWAYS there.

I just can't get over this sad news.......it will be very hard knowing that he will not be responding to my food photos which he loved, or many of my photos at 'Right this Minute' )0:

With absolute condolences to you and your family......

........missing your dad and my buddy Boxx.....

........Gary

Edited by Tigerman

• Moderators

Very sorry to hear this, he was one of the most respected people here and always adding something good and most of the time funny to every conversation.

He will surely be missed here, like carl said he was one of the people I was really looking forward to meeting in Hope.

This is really hard to believe