Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End/ The Beatles

During Memorial:

Time/The Alan Parsons Project

My Sweet Lord/George Harrison

High Hopes/Pink Floyd

The Eyes of Texas/ UT Marching Band

• Like 2

Blessings to Mr. boxx's family.

No need to wish Mr. Box anything other than to have pleasant journey. It is he who is in a better place. It is us who need to deal with worldly issues, such as pain, and so forth.

I lost my step dad, Bill Knapp, last July. It was he who introduced me to the world audiophilia. I've since inherited my step dad's audio equipment. At first, I felt a tremendous guilt, but then, I realized that no one would appreciate his rig more than me. I listen to it, and think of him every single day with great gratitude and pride.

The way I see it, I'm borrowing Bill's equipment. I will take care and hold onto this rig until my own time comes. That's the deal. Hopefully, there will be someone who will one day feel the same way I do now.

We're bound by memories, this equipment and the sweet love of music.

My condolences,

Joseph

• Like 7

No need to wish Mr. Box anything other than to have pleasant journey. It is he who is in a better place. It is us who need to deal with worldly issues, such as pain, and so forth.

I lost my step dad, Bill Knapp, last July. It was he who introduced me to the world audiophilia. I've since inherited my step dad's audio equipment. At first, I felt a tremendous guilt, but then, I realized that no one would appreciate his rig more than me. I listen to it, and think of him every single day with great gratitude and pride.

The way I see it, I'm borrowing Bill's equipment. I will take care and hold onto this rig until my own time comes. That's the deal. Hopefully, there will be someone who will one day feel the same way I do now.

My condolences,

Joseph

Thanks for your kind words...Boxx was my Dad. Welcome to forum. I know they will make you feel as welcome as they have made me feel also.

• Like 4

My condolences,

Joseph

Good to have you with us Joseph, we're glad you are here.

Dennie

• Like 2

I am profoundly saddened by this unfortunate news. My deepest condolences to Boxx's family and all who knew him.

I will sorely miss the wide variety of musical tastes he shared and the fact he was almost always online when i would log in, no matter the time of day or night.

Rest In Peace my friend. I will keep the tubes burning and the music flowing as much as possible in memory of your contributions to my musical awareness.

Your presence on this forum will be greatly missed.

Jim

• Like 6

he was almost always online when i would log in

Nicely said Jim.  You’re right too--i could always look down to the bottom of the screen showing who was online and nearly always see BOXX.  I’ve seen a lot of death in my day--so much so that you’d think it would get easier; but, it’s getting harder actually. Change is coming harder now-a-days, so i really miss talking to him. Plus, Boxx was the only one on this forum that I actually liked. Just joking of course.  (if he were still here he’d give me a :o right about now). 

Actually, I’ve made some friends on this forum.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

Even though most of us had never met Boxx, we feel like we knew him, based on his post. He had a calming effect. I noticed a few times watching a heated discussion here, he would chime in with a simple phrase or even just a wink. He said a lot with just one word, kind of like my Dad.

• Like 1