Boxx Memorial

Mallette

attachicon.gifwreath.jpg

Okies, this is what we've asked for.  Yellow rose of Texas for a fine Texan.  The card will say "From your friends of the Klipsch Community."

Of course, the banner will be printed nicer and the whole thing won't look exactly like this, but we've faith the florist will get close.  It's a bit over 300.00, but we will make up any shortfall.

As mentioned, donations via PayPal to damallette@mallette.org.  If you can't do PayPal you can handle it as you see fit.

Many thanks to the Perfect Audiophile Wife for handling the design details and florist.

Regards,

Dave

Very nice. Donation sent via PayPal.

Forum Memorial...?

After Amy's departure she was rightfully designated 'Forum Queen Emeritus' above her avatar.

I respectfully submit that Boxx should be designated with some fitting words in the same way.

Agree?

Disagree? (if you're a horrible person)

• Like 2

I respectfully submit that Boxx should be designated with some fitting words in the same way

Working with Chad on possibilities.  It's been suggested by several we have enough beloved folks we've lost to somehow memorialize them. 

Dave

• Like 1

I respectfully submit that Boxx should be designated with some fitting words in the same way

Working with Chad on possibilities.  It's been suggested by several we have enough beloved folks we've lost to somehow memorialize them. 

Dave

Excellent. The members should definitely have a voice in what's deciced upon.

Has anyone notified Amy?

I tried the phone number listed on the web page where she works but got some sort of Google phone thing.  I don't know any other way.

I sent her a PM. hopefully she has email notifications enabled, since she hasn't bee to the forum since mid-December.