Heritage Line Listening

Jim

You can move your component rack and cd rack to a side wall, then squeeze in Khorns or Jubs in the corners. Can your new center go where your current center is?

Problem is still the room, the one wall on one side is all windows, and the other side is the loveseat. The back wall is also all windows and a closet,so it has to be layed out the way it is. My seating area for my listening is 12 feet away due to that, and any close and I have to get rid of the chaise and loveseat.And if I do KHorns I will have to do a phantom as their wouldn't be any other center to match would there? 

I was stuck doing an 84" screen due to the fireplace and not having the room to use a larger center channel.

http://www.dustandgrooves.com/colleen/

Note this lady has pretty much the best of everything, and her Klipschorns are about 12' apart.  If you have 12' of depth you are fine if you have 12' of width.   Even dimensions aren't ideal for any listening room, but you are stuck with that and the issues will be the same with any speakers.   I can't really get a sense of your room from the description.  How about a picture or Visio plan?

Dave

Edited by Mallette