On display: Heritage-Inspired Wireless Speakers

Chad

Is it just me just seeing things and hoping, but does the dark shadowy part of the tall cane color grill have a high end tweeter, mid range driver and three woofers?

Think you are seeing things.  :D

Chad, get closer, take the grills off, and hold your camera straight! You been drinking again? Next time have Youthman take the pictures!

Seriously Chad.  Have Klipsch send me a pair and I'll gladly take better photos of them, plus I'll give a formal review.  Anyone else think this is a great idea?  :D

I DO!!!

Rog

• Like 1

You never liked the looks of any Heritage speaker 8 months ago. :P;):D Now I hear the LaScalas looks are growing on you. Bill

This is true...but they don't have cane grills now do they.  :lol:

Klipschorns did, so LaScalas probably did too! I sold a pair of Laquered Oak Klipschorns with Cane.

Rog

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

Chad said that heritage was reserved for PWK designs. These are simply inspired by heritage and that is immediately evident by the cosmetics of their cabinet. I really hope these make it into production

I hope that IF they are launched, they are built in HOPE!  :o  :D 

Roger

Chad said they are. ;)

I have more photos (I'm there). I'll post more here at some point.

- Ask Trey Cannon about how good Stadium is. This is improved on that.

- Don't want to comment on price just yet.

- Heritage-INSPIRED. We would never call them a Heritage speaker. That would be insulting to PWK.

P.S. We also did wireless Cornwalls for CES 2015.

• Like 2

Is it just me just seeing things and hoping, but does the dark shadowy part of the tall cane color grill have a high end tweeter, mid range driver and three woofers?

Think you are seeing things.  :D

Chad, get closer, take the grills off, and hold your camera straight! You been drinking again? Next time have Youthman take the pictures!

Seriously Chad.  Have Klipsch send me a pair and I'll gladly take better photos of them, plus I'll give a formal review.  Anyone else think this is a great idea?  :D

I think ALL Forum members should get a pair to "display" in our homes and become "salespeople" for Klipsch and have our friends and family come over to "preview" these. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
I think ALL Forum members should get a pair to "display" in our homes and become "salespeople" for Klipsch and have our friends and family come over to "preview" these.

I'll sacrifice floor space in my home if I must.  Sign me up.  :lol:

• Like 1

Now I have to go... I'll get in anyway I can in the next day or two if at all possible.

So someone is making cane material again... where can we get some.

i just googled came speaker grill cloth. Seems like a few places to get it?

But is it "Heritage Inspired"???  If not, then forget it....