On display: Heritage-Inspired Wireless Speakers

Chad

Now I have to go... I'll get in anyway I can in the next day or two if at all possible.

So someone is making cane material again... where can we get some.

i just googled came speaker grill cloth. Seems like a few places to get it?

But is it "Heritage Inspired"???  If not, then forget it....

Ahhhhhh...ya..yayaaaaaaaaa

post-58712-0-43540000-1420609843_thumb.j

A couple more shitty photos for you. (CES is chaotic as heck. I don't have time to do my actual job haha!)

We have a real photographer there, so she'll have a butt load of great pics. I'll have to snag a quick one without the grille too for y'all.

Also, reminder that these speakers are conceptual. Nothing is final.

Anyway, enjoy...

Heritage_Inspired_Towers_1200_6355619715

Heritage_Inspired_Towers_3_1200_63556197

Heritage_Inspired_Towers_4_1200_63556197

• Like 8

I couldn't read through the first pages of this quick enough. But will these be closer to the $10,000.00 range. Not that I have that kind of dough, but makes me wonder if there is even more to come. I will say I ance liked these and and the new reference line.

Wayyyyyyy cheaper than that.

• Like 2

A couple more shitty photos for you. (CES is chaotic as heck. I don't have time to do my actual job haha!)   We have a real photographer there, so she'll have a butt load of great pics. I'll have to snag a quick one without the grille too for y'all.   Also, reminder that these speakers are conceptual. Nothing is final.   Anyway, enjoy...

Alex,

Love the looks of these.  Though the brown veneer looks to be a dark stained oak as opposed to some suggesting walnut.  I could be wrong though. :unsure: 

Either way, I could see a pair of those "maybe" replacing my HII's in my master bedroom someday.

Bill 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm thinking maybe they have a Horn Tweeter, a Vertical Horn Midrange and dual 6.5" woofers?  Seeing the controls on the side, looks like they will be powered internally?  I think the Walnut finish looks great, even with the cane grills. Modern enough looking to go in a younger generation's living room and similar heritage style sound.  Might fit a good nitche in the market.  Nice job Klipsch.  ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators
Klipsch, move the control panel to the back...

I would agree with that.  With floorstanding speakers, they typically are out in the open so adjusting the volume or any other controls from behind usually isn't a problem.  If they truly feel a volume knob would be best on the side, they could always do a cleaner, flush mounted volume knob like the one used on the side of the RSW-15.

Klipsch-RSW-15-2.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

If these sound as good as they look, they'll be a huge hit!

Love the retro styling in a slim WAF cabinet.

That's the thing I'm most excited about. I (along with everyone else) REALLY hope these move out of the concept phase and into reality. I WILL own them. We'll see!

• Administrators

If there is enough interest from dealers, there is a decent chance these will get made. So... everyone please demand these from your local dealers!! Write your congressman if you have to. ;-)

• Like 2

cane doesn't look that good on walnut... I have cane and walnut cornalls.

now raw birch (which these new speakers are not made from) cane does look wonderful.

at any rate, klipsch should go back to custom veneers and treatments for this series if ever introduced.

one question, I understand the term conceptual... are these speakers fully functional? If I manage to get into CES, can I listen to them?