On display: Heritage-Inspired Wireless Speakers

Chad

• 1 month later...

What would be really cool is a LaScala III that has a Tractrix horn, is active with built in time delay and has Palladium Veneer. Add in a matching set up factory horn loaded subs too for good measure and it would be ultimate :D

Edited by twk123
  • Like 2

So almost 2016 at this point. Any additional news on these?

For me, I love the Heritage line, and dedicated systems. I do, however, appreciate the new technology and idea behind these. It is painful to watch audio dealers disappear as more consumers are satisfied with the sound of things like the Beats Pill. If Klipsch was able to step in and show the new generation what good sound is all about, it could create a new breed of followers...who may even look toward the Heritage line once they get a taste of the sound.

For those of us who have dedicated systems, perhaps these can also be used as a secondary or office system. I've got the Heresy III in my office, but a set of powered monitors I could use may be pretty awesome. (I wouldn't be getting rid of the HIII, they would just move to another room :-) )

I love that Klipsch is sticking with sound quality as the driver for these products. If it doesn't sound good, the name shouldn't be on it. I applaud the approach and hope it gathers new customers while also keeping the company strong for those that appreciate the bigger and more traditional systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Agreed.  Where did this go?

I still think this:

THIS is the situation and an updated Heritage product when they reserve that name for products that Paul Klipsch designed makes me think that both are an extremely niche market---the former for reasons I've already stated (although admit there may be a market) and the latter that only would be of interest to people who already have Heritage speakers but can achieve their goals more cost effectively in the used market, because Mr Klipsch isn't designing any more speakers (and the footprint of the existing models don't jive with what's available for post-1990 consumers).

I also don't think the parent corporation is eager to put resources in a niche market at this point when you consider they more than likely will start consolidating some of their businesses....That's my 2 cents.