On display: Heritage-Inspired Wireless Speakers

Chad

I guess the real question would be....if you were a hippie, do you have to remain a hippie, in order to still be a hippie?  

But of course, the answer is....the basic internal quest for groovyness will never die.....

Out on the road today, I saw a DeadHead sticker on a Cadillac.

I guess the real question would be....if you were a hippie, do you have to remain a hippie, in order to still be a hippie?  

But of course, the answer is....the basic internal quest for groovyness will never die.....

Out on the road today, I saw a DeadHead sticker on a Cadillac.

A little voice in your head said, "Dont look back, never look back..."

Unless your Klipsch.

This is my semi-informed opinion, but I see these being positioned in a higher-end boutique setting, catered to those who like unique yet classic design, while maintaining ease of use. Again, that's my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

AKA, hippies with disposable income.

Rich hipsters aka young connoisseurs.  PROJECTED retail prices of $3000 and $1500. I'd rather you not share this info outside the forums but I realize it's a public forum. It's what we are telling people at CES, so it's not really that much of a secret :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

JW, take a look a few posts up

Rich hipsters aka young connoisseurs. PROJECTED retail prices of $3000 and $1500. I'd rather you not share this info outside the forums but I realize it's a public forum. It's what we are telling people at CES, so it's not really that much of a secret :)

I think I remember seeing maybe 3rd quarter for availability.

Guest Steven1963

So less speaker wires but more power and extension cords.  Am I the only one not digging these?  I want to be convinced and I want to love them - I REALLY DO. And the price seems 'Klipsch' quality, but I haven't seen specs and I don't know anything about the amp powering them AND now I have to place them by outlets? 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Well, these are just a concept for now. Therefore, we don't have specs and what you are seeing here isn't necessarily what the final product would be like if we ever do put them out. 

That said, when we say "Stadium technology", we mean top of the line sound in a wireless package. If you've had a chance to listen to a Stadium speaker, you'd get an idea of what that means. 

I wish we had more to tell you guys. I personally really hope we get enough interest from dealers and customers to put more work into them and make them a reality.