ebay Belles-Michagan

Budman

• 10 months later...

Listing ended as speakers are no longer available.  Something stinks here and it's not me.  I checked.

Update - I was the stinky one - and it was very cool of the seller to drive them 2 hours south to complete the transaction with me.

Looking back, sometimes it just all works out even if not as good of a deal as others I've since seen.

• Like 3

Update - I was the stinky one - and it was very cool of the seller to drive them 2 hours south to complete the transaction with me.

Looking back, sometimes it just all works out even if not as good of a deal as others I've since seen.

I didn't see the entire transaction from start to finish, but if I am reading the other posts correctly, you got $2500 worth of Klipsch Belles for 800 bucks.

You did good, Stinky.  B)

• Like 2

I didn't see the entire transaction from start to finish, but if I am reading the other posts correctly, you got $2500 worth of Klipsch Belles for 800 bucks.

You did good, Stinky.  B)

WVU80  -   NO NO NO

My deal was done back in January as evidenced by Budman's original Alert post date.

I simply fessed up to it by resurrecting the thread.

I wouldn't say they were worth $2500, nor would I have put that much out for a set.

The final push to get them was made by a "help you spend some money" forum member known for being 1st to the exceptional finds.

As far as the other thread, I was giving a range of pricing for the beloved Belles to the Cedar Rapids value inquiry:

There is no such thing as "normal".  Belles have sold for $200 - $4,000 per pair.

Pick a number you're comfortable with and search - hard - every day - and you will find what you're looking for.

$1500 for pristine condition Belles isn't out of the question. - Mark?!

You may even wish to consider Lascalas which tend to come up more often, have a smaller footprint, & run $6-1200, condition dependent.

My Belle's are staying put for a very long time.    :smile:

• Like 2