Subwoofer for RF-63

Rocko81

Lol I'm trying! I'll come across something at some point.

Can you stretch your budget a bit?  Maybe another $200.00?

Oh, I see you never confirmed your budget.

What is the max you are willing to spend?

Bill 

Edited by willland

Lol I'm trying! I'll come across something at some point.

Can you stretch your budget a bit?  Maybe another $200.00?

Oh, I see you never confirmed your budget.

What is the max you are willing to spend?

Bill 

Right now in the $500 range. I don't want to cut into my RC-64 budget but I at least wanted to get the ball rolling on which subs may or may not be a good fit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to pick up an RT-12d. How'd I do?

You did well my friend. :emotion-21:

Bill

Thank you Bill!

I'm going to work on setting it up this weekend. Any tips, insights, thoughts or suggestions are always welcome.

I did some searching around and don't see all that many reviews or thoughts on this sub. We're these fairly hard to come by or did they not sell well?

Rick

Gotta be in a corner. Should have a mic to run a cal program on it. Do those two and you'll be on abroad to bass happiness

The corner I have, the mic I don't.

Should I try to locate a mic? Do I run the audyssey with my Marantz before I try to run the sub calibration?

Gotta be in a corner. Should have a mic to run a cal program on it. Do those two and you'll be on abroad to bass happiness

Should I try to locate a mic? Do I run the audyssey with my Marantz before I try to run the sub calibration?

If you can't find a mic, I may be able to ship mine(if I can find it) to you to use and you can ship back when done.

I can't remember which order you run your EQ's.

I will check on that.

Bill

If you can't find a mic, I may be able to ship mine(if I can find it) to you to use and you can ship back when done.

I can't remember which order you run your EQ's.

I will check on that.

Bill

Thanks Bill!

I'll take a look around and see if I can come up with one, if not I'll let you know.

I managed to pick up an RT-12d. How'd I do?

You did VERY good! I have been wanting to try one of those darn subs ever since i saw it.

Thank you! Not sure if I got it for a good price or not but I've never seen one for sale so I figured I'd take a shot on it.

tun sub EQ first. Allows for the sub to calibrate flat as possible in YOUR room. Then audussey will make any other very MINOR changes it has to.