NFL Fans? Who you got?

Floydian Trooper

NFL Games  

22 members have voted

1. 1. NFC Winner

2. 2. AFC Winner

Seahawks are in Superbowl mode and will advance.

Colts have been inconsistent but looked solid last weekend as Andrew Luck starts his championship legacy.

If the Colts play without mistakes and play to their potential they have a shot. Luck is gradually breaking all of Mannings qb records.

The Seahawks are peaking at the right time.

I like the way the Colts are handling the offense.

My beloved Steelers went down because they tried to force the run even though their stud RB was injured the game and didn't play.  OTOH the Colts said "screw our second class running game" and put the ball in the hands of Luck.

Even though they are both close in talent, Steelers lose, Colts win.

Luck is gradually breaking all of Mannings qb records.

Really? Which ones?

I can look it up, but I think most wins in the first 3 years, most consecutive playoff starts by a new QB, and this season I think it was total yards, as Luck led (maybe tied) the NFL in total yards passing.

+++

With three games remaining in his third NFL season, Luck has 12,501 career passing yards, which is already 214 more than the 12,287 Manning piled up for the Colts from 1998 to 2000.

You could still argue that Luck's first three seasons have been more impressive than Manning's, as Luck owns an 82-to-40 touchdown-to-interception ratio, compared to Manning's 85-to-58 ratio from his own first three years.

Luck's also been a bit better in terms of team success, with his 9-4 Colts well on their way to a third playoff berth in three seasons. Manning made the playoffs in his second and third years in the league, but only after quarterbacking the Colts to a 3-13 record as a rookie.

Andrew Luck Breaks Cam Newton's Rookie Passing Record vs. Kansas City Chiefs.  Manning is third.

Dec 23, 2012

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Luck is gradually breaking all of Mannings qb records.

Really? Which ones?

I can look it up, but I think most wins in the first 3 years, most consecutive playoff starts by a new QB, and this season I think it was total yards, as Luck led (maybe tied) the NFL in total yards passing.

+++

With three games remaining in his third NFL season, Luck has 12,501 career passing yards, which is already 214 more than the 12,287 Manning piled up for the Colts from 1998 to 2000.

You could still argue that Luck's first three seasons have been more impressive than Manning's, as Luck owns an 82-to-40 touchdown-to-interception ratio, compared to Manning's 85-to-58 ratio from his own first three years.

Luck's also been a bit better in terms of team success, with his 9-4 Colts well on their way to a third playoff berth in three seasons. Manning made the playoffs in his second and third years in the league, but only after quarterbacking the Colts to a 3-13 record as a rookie.

Andrew Luck Breaks Cam Newton's Rookie Passing Record vs. Kansas City Chiefs.  Manning is third.

Dec 23, 2012

Thanks Dave, I thought I had homework to do there for a minute.

I think Luck also has the most yards in his first 4 or 5 playoff games also.

His rushing yards is way ahead of Mannings also. He is a little more physically active than Manning, Peyton is a master at picking apart defenses though.

Indy has been pretty fortunate to have Luck after having Manning for so long. 

Manning still has strong ties to Indy, he was here 2 weeks ago promoting the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital, doing a commercial about his devotion to ill children, he was visibly emotional about one young boy there. All this little boy wanted was to meet the great Peyton Manning. Peyton said the little boy and his parents are the real heroes, Payton teared up.

• Like 1

That's interesting about Luck. Did not know that. I like the way Luck has complimentary things to say to defenses during the course of the game.

That is interesting, he does that a lot.

In an interview last week, Luck calling Manning "a big stud'

Yep, he'll get hammered and tell the defender "Nice Hit".

That's interesting about Luck. Did not know that. I like the way Luck has complimentary things to say to defenses during the course of the game.

That is interesting, he does that a lot.

In an interview last week, Luck calling Manning "a big stud'

Yep, he'll get hammered and tell the defender "Nice Hit".

And he has even helped them up!

I'm a huge Packers fan, and know we can win. It is just, will we pull through. Sure, I already know Seattle is going to score on us, but we are one of the best scoring teams in the league, when Rogers isn't hurt. I think it comes down to that alone.

Can Rogers move out of the pocket with the calf injury and, with the help of Lacy, lead us to outscoring the Seahawks? It will take Rogers moving and Lacy running, at least some and I don't think he even has to be that effective overall, to keep that defense honest enough to allow us to continually score on them.

However, if Rogers can gimp along and play as great as he has the past two weeks with a torn calf, along with our defense showing up, we are good to go.... I hope. :/

I can't stand the Pats, CANNOT STAND THEM, but I don't see them losing to Luck at home. No way.