NFL Fans? Who you got?

Floydian Trooper

NFL Games  

22 members have voted

1. 1. NFC Winner

2. 2. AFC Winner

I hope Indy defeats NE and I simply can't root for the Packers, as I am a Bears fan.  You can't go both ways like some soft Bear fans.  Sorry, I respect Rogers, but no, the Seahawks will conquer.  The Seahawks fan base is unbelievable...loud and totally in to it.  Have you ever seen so many painted faces?  Loud, crazy fans.  Any team to upset the Seahawks on their turf deserves to go to the Super Bowl.

"Any team to upset the Seahawks on their turf deserves to go to the Super Bowl."

And that they will tnr. That they will. :D

Marshawn Lynch wants to wear $1,000 gold cleats for the championship game today.  The NFL has said they will not allow him on the field if he wears them, Lynch is not backing down.

WHY would he do this?  :wacko:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/16/marshawn-lynch-im-going-to-stomp-all-over/

Edited by wvu80

Was somebody counting Aaron Rodgers and GB out of this thing already? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

I was.  I thought Seattle "D" would eat an immobile QB for lunch.

But it's GB whose defense looks world class, and c'mon Sargent, did even you predict GB would be able to run on Seattle like they have?  B)

Edited by wvu80

I am a few beers deep at the Seahawks game. This is my happy place!

Better quiet down...your Jumping your team off sides too  much.  What the heck are they choking?  :emotion-41: 

Get 'em going or I may have to pass on the Super Bowl this year if the cheese heads are there.

did even you predict GB would be able to run on Seattle like they have?

In all fairness I thought Lynch and Lacy might be an even wash. Those turnovers though. Crazy game so far.  Also, that was a hell of a lick that Russell Wilson took in the 2nd Qtr after he got picked.

Wilson was 3/9 in the first half for 20 yards, a passer rating of 0.00!

Did we really need decimal points for that stat?

+++

Second half started.  Lynch is looking like beast mode, it's just a matter of time before he busts a long run.  GB should get combat pay for trying to tackle him.

• Like 1