NFL Fans? Who you got?

Floydian Trooper

NFL Games  

22 members have voted

1. 1. NFC Winner

2. 2. AFC Winner

Anybody who lives in the east knows that if you that if you inflate a football inside where it is 70 degrees and then take it outside to 30 degree weather, the cold will lower the pressure.

Anybody who lives in the east knows that if you that if you inflate a football inside where it is 70 degrees and then take it outside to 30 degree weather, the cold will lower the pressure.

Anyone with tire pressure monitors knows what happens as well when things heat up or cool off.

• Like 1

I'm just disgusted with my Packers mistakes. I will be haunted by this for the rest of my life. :(

Yea, that one is a tough one to take. The last 3 minutes was the most shocking I have ever seen in a football game. I'll bet there were quite a few tears shed in Green Bay last night.

I'm just disgusted with my Packers mistakes. I will be haunted by this for the rest of my life. :(

If that were my team - I would be sick as well. I recorded that one and I've watched the final five min of regulation twice and I'm still looking at the clock thinking there's no possible solution for Seattle. At about five or so to go - GB even intercepted Wilson AGAIN! Sideline shots of Matthews,etc looking (appropriately) as though it's in the bag.

Wow. Crazy game. I was cheering for the Hawks but my hearts out to Pack fans that one will sit for a while.

• Moderators
Ceptorman, on 19 Jan 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

Has anyone noticed since these two games have been played, there were more votes placed for Seattle and New England in the poll? Kind of funny I think!

I voted before that and for who I wanted to win, not who I thought would win, both of my picks lost. I was shocked GB was winning like that, well until the last couple of minutes anyway. :(

Ceptorman, on 19 Jan 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

Has anyone noticed since these two games have been played, there were more votes placed for Seattle and New England in the poll? Kind of funny I think!

I voted before that and for who I wanted to win, not who I thought would win, both of my picks lost. I was shocked GB was winning like that, well until the last couple of minutes anyway. :(

Yea, both my votes lost. I don't think anybody changed their vote, just 3 or 4 votes for both winning teams after the games were over!

I wouldn't want to be that guy who tried to catch that onside kick and have to live in that town. 

He had one job and that was to get out of the way of the ball and block an opposing player.  He should have never tried to field it in the first place even if it was coming right at him.

He's a TE, he should have good hands, and control the ball.

You never want the guys in front try to catch the ball.  There's too much room for error.  Each person on the receiving team should have someone to block, that allows the person behind him to field the ball.  If he fumbles, there shouldn't be someone on him immediately if everyone makes their assigned blocks.