NFL Fans? Who you got?

Floydian Trooper

NFL Games  

22 members have voted

1. 1. NFC Winner

2. 2. AFC Winner

Way to go Seattle, losing the game by throwing a PASS from the ONE YARD LINE into the MIDDLE OF THE DEFENSE!  If only they had a decent running back to hand it off to, what was the offensive coordinator thinking?   :wacko:

+++

I always like to hear the Star Spangled Banner, and the SB almost always has a good version.  Idena Menzel sang it like a dirge, by making it a ballad version, bringing the attention to herself with her singing, but degrading the SSB and the Superbowl moment.  No sing along on that stinker of a ballad.  <_<

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 5

Way to go Seattle, losing the game by throwing a PASS from the ONE YARD LINE into the MIDDLE OF THE DEFENSE! If only they had a decent running back to hand it off to, what was the offensive coordinator thinking? :wacko:

+++

I always like to hear the Star Spangled Banner, and the SB almost always has a good version. Idena Menzel sang it like a dirge, by making it a ballad version, bringing the attention to herself with her singing, but degrading the SSB and the Superbowl moment. No sing along on that stinker of a ballad. <_<

agree there for sure

Way to go Seattle, losing the game by throwing a PASS from the ONE YARD LINE into the MIDDLE OF THE DEFENSE! If only they had a decent running back to hand it off to, what was the offensive coordinator thinking? :wacko:

+++

I always like to hear the Star Spangled Banner, and the SB almost always has a good version. Idena Menzel sang it like a dirge, by making it a ballad version, bringing the attention to herself with her singing, but degrading the SSB and the Superbowl moment. No sing along on that stinker of a ballad. <_<

agree there for sure

LOL!  I just agreed with you on your thread! 

• Like 1

Way to go Seattle, losing the game by throwing a PASS from the ONE YARD LINE into the MIDDLE OF THE DEFENSE!  If only they had a decent running back to hand it off to, what was the offensive coordinator thinking?   :wacko:

+++

I always like to hear the Star Spangled Banner, and the SB almost always has a good version.  Idena Menzel sang it like a dirge, by making it a ballad version, bringing the attention to herself with her singing, but degrading the SSB and the Superbowl moment.  No sing along on that stinker of a ballad.  <_<

She was horrible, had to mute it.

• Like 1

Everybody is ragging on the coach. I think Wilson has to take a lot of the blame. Yea it was a bad play call, but Wilson led the receiver too much and threw an interception. If the receiver caught the ball and scored, the coach would be called a badass for calling such a play.

If the receiver caught the ball and scored, the coach would be called a badass for calling such a play.

Nah......   2nd. down with 18 inches, and less than a min. on the ticker.......   he's some kind of special dumbass for calling a passing play.  Even I know better, and I don't even like football.

I can only assume the machisimo feeling from that last play of the 1st. half still hadn't worn off.

Edited by Gilbert

If the receiver caught the ball and scored, the coach would be called a badass for calling such a play.

Nah......   2nd. down with 18 inches, and less than a min. on the ticker.......   he's some kind of special dumbass for calling a passing play.  Even I know better, and I don't even like football.

I can only assume the machisimo feeling from that last play of the 1st. half still hadn't worn off.

That's my point. With the whole world thinking run, maybe he thought a pass play was better. Maybe a play action pass play, fake the run to Lynch, roll out, nobody to pass to, run it in or out of bonds. They had 26 seconds left at this point.